Saturday, May 31, 2008

i'd like you all to meet...

the newest member of our family


emaline grace

(or as ava would say... baby 'aline)

born may 28th at 11:52am

7lbs 13oz - 20 1/2" long

welcome to the family darling, you are already so loved.

23 comments:

☂niki. said...

ooh, i'm the first to post. which means, i'm the first to see her, other than really close friends and family! i'm honored. she is so perfect! she has the thick dark hair i dream about my baby having. i love it. how exciting. congratulations!

The Hyatt's said...

Another beautiful baby Diana. Congratulations! Sunny and I would love to come and visit little Emaline next time we come down to the valley. Way to go Dentons!

The Heaps said...

Oh Diana, she is precious! I am so glad you posted a pic of her! And what a beautiful name!
Hope you are all doing well and Congratulations!

The Heaps said...

Oh and those were Hayden's exact measurements! How funny!

kayleen said...

oooh. her name looks fantastic spelled out like that. i had to write o's and e's with their middle names before we decided just to make sure it was aesthetically pleasing.


and she's really cute too.

Unknown said...

congrats, diana. love love love the name (that was one of my top choices for Sophie).

I hope we'll see her soon - we'll be in Mesa for good on the 14th.

Sarah Hawkins said...

So cute! Congrats! Love them name!

Sarah Williams said...

yea!! It finally happended. shes is such a cute little sugar baby! i bet your having so much fun dressing her up. and hair! bows and more bows, how fun. i'll bring you dinner (barros pizza) on thursday.. blog me if that doesn't work. but even if your getting ward dinners you should cash in and freeze the ward meal. i'd cook but pizza is really much better.

nicole said...

I'm so happy that I got to meet her in person. It was good to see you guys tonight. Seriously, Diana, let's get together next week...Ruby would love to see Ava, and I would love to see you again...( oh, and that beautiful little emaline.)
Congratulations!

chelsea :: stock said...

she is perfection!

and her name is awesome!

three beautiful girls all in one family...

Breck and Nan said...

Congrats! She looks so sweet! We are so excited for your little family!

Heather said...

Congrats! So cute, and I love the name!

PS- I loved your due date shot, you look great! I think by that point I was so swollen my double chin came in...which I guess never really went away, dang!

jaime said...

so beautiful.

congratulations.

Celeste said...

She is beautiful Diana. She has so much hair! Congratulations. We are so happy for you guys.

Brooke said...

Wow, look at that hair! Congratulations! What a pretty little one! I still can't believe you went into labor hours after we were talking about it! I hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Everyday I thank the lord for giving me such beautiful grandchildren. Thank you, thank you thank you.

Mary-Sunshine said...

What a pretty baby! Let me know when you need me to take Ava.

The Sorensens. said...

congrats! so cute!! and i love the name!

Allie said...

She is beautiful! Congrats.

stephanie said...

congratulations! she's beautiful.

stephanie said...

sorry, that was me, not mabel.

Sarah Williams said...

so they got you lined up for dinner on thurs w/ a older lady that i doubt will read your blog soooo.... pizza to be delivered about 6:00 so you can eat twice. or once depending on what you choose. thurs is pizza night so that when you get it. sausage- unless you email me dfferent. sorry only one topping barros ain't cheap. but only barros(the best) for my friend.

Maren said...

she is way too cute! congrats on the new addition.