Friday, July 13, 2007

oops, i did it again!

before continuing on, in order for you to fully appreciate this post, you should read this one first.













did you read it? okay, you may continue.



so, i forgot to tell bryce to water the flowers when i went on vacation. whoops!

okay, okay. i won't put all the blame on him... they were halfway dead when i left.


so today, i decided to "plant" new ones.

aren't they pretty?
and the good thing about these is that they're diana-proof. these babies should last through the rest of the summer with not a single drop of water!

take a closer look, you'll see what i mean.


don't worry, i remembered to water and feed ava while i was on vacation.

4 comments:

jackson family said...

last year I asked bryce to water my garden for three weeks while I was gone...well he did, irragation style once a week mine died too very sad dead flowers are not so pretty nor are empty pots! good luck with the new ones if they die maybe you should give up!ha!

kayleen said...

wow. classy.

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

So I am guessing they are fake? Looks real to me and hey, it beats the heck out of watering.

nicole said...

I think they look great...and seriously, it's pretty much not even worth dealing with the real ones in this heat!