last night i had a fun girls night with my friends holly and lindsay. we had lots of fun eating, talking and shopping. our friend rhonda lives in vegas and couldn't join us for this night out, but she's always there in spirit!
these three girls are some of my very best friends. they have always been loyal, loving, fun, patient, caring, trustworthy and honest. our friendship began in high school and has continued on through the many years after. we have been through a lot together and have been there for each other through the many happy and hard times in our lives. sure, we've had our falling outs with each other, but we always make amends and come out stronger. 
these girls are the kind of friends that i have such deep roots with, that when we get together we always pick up right where we left off. we love to talk and help each other out, offer advice, ask for suggestions, build each other up, reminsce, laugh, joke and always have great fun when we're together. i am honestly so grateful to have them in my life, they have helped me through so much and are the greatest friends, one could ask for. thank you for being there girls!
3 comments:
Diana,
you are sooo sweet. I had so much fun on Weds. night. It's amazing how we can talk and talk, and yet there is still always so much more to talk about. :)
I can' believe it: here I am, on the world-wide web. I feel like I am famous on Perezhilton.com, but in a good way :) j/k.
lots of love to you.
I'm so glad that YOU are one of MY Bests. :)
~Holly
ooops. I meant to say that last comment was by Holly Huish.....don't tell Adam. LOL.
Someday i'll get used to my new name, right? :)
Diana, have I told you yet how much I love your blog?
I LOVE IT!!!(thats 3 exclamation marks)
how fun! you girls are so sweet!
Post a Comment