...and apparently you have been, too! today, when i hopped onto my google reader after not reading all weekend there were 32 unread posts! i still haven't read them all, i needed to take a break. busy, busy!
i'll start with friday...
we watched our friend's little girl, ruby for a few hours on friday night. ava has developed a fun little friendship with ruby and they always seem to have a good time when they're together, we love having her over!
then they played with practically every single toy that ava has...
4 comments:
i love that little picture in the wagon. ava covering her giggles is so cute.
I love those pictures! They have developed a cute little friendship, haven't they? I'll never forget them running around in cirlces together and then screaming at the top of their lungs! Too funny! Thank you again for taking her...especially at such short notice. Looks like they had a blast.
Here's to Reddy and Eva...
Cute pics! It looks like they had a great time. Ava even let Ruby wear her crown! How sweet!
It looks so fun, it makes me jealous for a girls night.....I call dibs on wearing the crown :)
This is sooo cute! I just love that the girls are growing up to an age where they like to have friends and entertain one another!
Post a Comment