Thursday, May 15, 2008

muddy memories

who knew draining the cow trough would be so much fun?


ava had so much fun getting dirty.


and surprisingly, i was able to get all of the mud out of her clothes.


later that evening, ava couldn't stop talking about the "fun mud" at owie's house.


ahh, to be a kid again!

now, i'm sure ava will ask to go play in the mud every time we hit up kay and spencer's house.

7 comments:

The Heaps said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! It's always a lot more fun when your gettin' dirty...at least that's Gavin's philosophy!
I have an opening at 11:15 on Saturday if you're interested.
Just let me know!

chelsea :: stock said...

ah these three. friends for life. I'm loving it.

jackson family said...

nothing better then playing in the mud and oh yes love the picture from your mothers day post!

Sarah Williams said...

thats awesome. kids should be dirty. why is that so hard for moms to get. life would be so much easier if we just let them be diry.... some women pay good money to be covered in mud.

☂niki. said...

that's awesome!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

I remember irrigation days as a kid. Those were fun! Nasty! but fun!

nicole said...

I love moms that let their kids play in the mud.
You're such a fun mom Diana.
And I'm pretty impressed that you got all the mud out of her clothes.