(somehow the setting on my camera accidentally got switched to a super high iso, which i didn't notice until i uploaded all these pictures and viewed them full size and saw how grainy they were. i wish i had known, 'cause there were some pretty sweet pics.)
lately, it seems like every weekend has been spent at a birthday party. which is perfectly fine with ava, especially when it involves partying with fairies and pirates. a tell-tale sign that adulthood has commenced is when you spend more time at their parties than going to your own with people your age. i guess, the parents at these parties count as people my age, right? i really need to stop going to all these, all the cake is getting to me... and my thighs.
7 comments:
What a cute idea for a party. Your girls look adorable in their costumes!
Well eho says you have to eat cake????
what a darling party! and your little darlings look adorable!
Hi - I hope you don't mind me popping over from Tip Junkie! Your blog is very cute and I loved your Super Saturday ideas.
Cute blog and family!
Jen
i look at that picture and realize that if i had girls, i would be so far lost. pirates i can handle. fairy parties are so left field it's scary to me. but i can recognize cute. and those chicas got it.
we should have a party. then i think about all the cleaning involved and i change my mind. but if i do decide to get going on it- i'll invite you.
Oh Diana, that music is so good! Seriously, how is Bryce not a career musician? I haven't gotten to Sufjan yet, but I'll let you know what I think.
This comment has nothing to do with fairy parties. Sorry. Your girls look beyond adorable in those outfits, though.
Post a Comment