Wednesday, August 1, 2007

tag you're it!

i've been tagged by melissa, so here goes...

Jobs I've had
1. mommy and entrepreneur
2. orthodontist assistant
3. receptionist (and slave) at salon xs
4. receptionist at vivendi travel agency (the sweetest job i've had... i'll have to blog about this one another time.)

Places for a weekend getaway
1. any awesome hotel, even if it's right by my house. there's something fun and exciting about staying the night in a new place.
2. durango, colorado (bryce once surprised me and took me there for a fun romantic get-away one weekend... i wouldn't mind going again.)
3. vanuatu (where my husband served his mission)... okay, maybe not for a weekend get-away, but i'd love to get-away there eventually.

Movies I can watch over and over again
1. legends of the fall (i know, i know... it's rated r, but it is honestly one of my all-time favorites.)
2. the notebook
3. moulin rouge
4. the prestige
5. the count of monte cristo

Guilty Pleasures
1. staying up late and sleeping in (whenever that happens)
2. reality shows... i love the drama.
3. late night treats
4. eminem (don't make fun, you asked for guilty pleasures. i can do without the profanity and dirtiness, but i am amazed at his rhyming skillz.)
5. aussie cheese fries from outback... soooo good, yet soooo bad!

Places I've Lived
1. denver, co
2. grand canyon, az
3. mesa, az

Places I've been on vacation
1. hawaii
2. california
3. colorado
4. vegas

Favorite Foods
1. lemon chicken pasta salad from pita jungle
2. chicken oscar
3. joey mac from outback (don't make fun 'til you've tried it!)
4. pumpkin bars (random, i know but right now i really want some.)

Websites I visit daily
1. hotmail
2. gmail
3. friend's blogs

First Kiss Locations
1. the only one i remember
2. or care about is
3. the one on my living room couch.

Now I tag...
1. kayleen
2. nicole
3. chelsea (so that she'll have something to blog about with no excuses!)
4. you!! (anyone who reads this is invited to share!)

4 comments:

nicole said...

I loved reading your list...especially the guilty pleasures part, because they're totally my guilty pleasures too! (All except for the aussie fries - which I've never tried.) It was so great to learn more about you. (And too funny that you tagged me just when I had posted my "tag" from my other friend!)

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love to read lists like these and get to know other people! I love Eminem too! That is funny! I think he is pretty good looking too! Another neat thing, Jared and I had our honeymoon and one year anniversary in Durrango, where did you stay when you went there?

Grace Ryan said...

yeah! I'm so glad that you filled this out! I love it! So you lived in the grand canyon?

Grace Ryan said...

love the song! too funny!